The Island Lakes community is known for its parks, bike trails and kid friendly neighbourhood!
This home is a majestic Qualico design of 1371 Sq. Ft. of bright and airy living area with the following options and many extras:
- three bedrooms on the main floor
- four-piece master bedroom ensuite with a jetted tub
- vaulted ceilings
- honey oak trim throughout
- screened gazebo professionally done by Sunshade
- two tier cedar deck - 16' x 14' and 18' x 20'
- 8' x 10' vinyl shed
- cedar fence and black chain link fence
- professionally landscaped yard
- underground sprinkler system - computerized
- yard lights
- over sized 24' x 22' double detached garage with a work bench and wide driveway
- fully finished lower level
- lots of storage space
- central air
- central vac
- maintenance free home and yard
The spacious island kitchen features plenty of oak cabinets, a corner pantry and an eating area.
The formal dining room receives plenty of light from the crescent window.
Enjoy the extra living space provided by the finished lower level with lots of room to entertain in the generous rec room. There is also a large fourth bedroom, a three-piece bath with a walk-in shower, a workshop area with a workbench complete with drawers and overhead lights and a large laundry room with a sink.
The two tier cedar deck offers the perfect spot to enjoy the beautifully landscaped back yard and the screened gazebo allows you to enjoy the yard without the bugs.
The Island Lakes community is a wonderful place to walk and ride bikes with access to many great parks.
Showings start on Monday, April 27 and offers dealt with as received.